Booking a private tour means skipper will adjust the timing, and route to your preferences. Either staying longer at one place, and skipping the other, or changing the timetable…. everything is possible..
09:00 am – Split
06:00 pm – Split
Bring your swimsuites, towels, suncream, sunglasses, camera, and smile 🙂
This tour has five stops.:
* Trogir – a lot of interesting things to see in UNESCO protected old town. Town was founded by antient Greeks. Most significant monument is Trogirs cathedral, built by maister Radovan
* Blue Lagoon – on island Drvenik Veliki you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling in a crystal clear blue see
* Maslinica- on Island Šolta …. take a walk around typical island village with stone houses, and interesting baroque castle of Marchi family
* Stomorska – on island Šolta – you will get a chance to have lunch in a restaurant near the seaside, or catch some sun and drink a cocktail on a local beach
* Brač Milna – colorfull mediteranian village, time for relaxing walk, or/ and winetasting**
**Wine tasting is optional and if you are interested please tell in advance during the booking,
Our guests safety is our primary concern….. That means that in case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the tour. Guests will be offered another date to reschedule the tour, or full refund.
The tour is not recommended for children under 3 years old, pregnant women, and people with serious back problems and injuries.
Also, we are not responsibile for any damages that may occur due to a higher force, or things out of our control