Booking a private tour means skipper will adjust the timing, and route to your preferences. Either staying longer at one place, and skipping the other, or changing the timetable…. everything is possible..
09:00 am – Split, or Trogir, or Podstrana
06:00 pm – Split, or Trogir, or Podstrana
Bring your swimsuites, towels, suncream, sunglasses, camera, and smile 🙂
This tour has six stops.:
* Blue Cave- Biševo island – a natural phenomena, gem of the Adriatic sea, growing more and more popular from year to year
* Komiža, island Vis – old fisherman village …. drink coffee, explore, and relax
* Stiniva bay, island Vis – swimming and sun bathing on a beach from postcards
* Blue Lagoon beach, island Budikovac – swimming and snorkeling on a beautifull beach on a small island…also time for lunch on authentic pharm
* Green Cave, Ravnik – one more sensational place where nature will amaze you…. time for swimming again
* Hvar town, island of Hvar ….. find out the magical attraction of one of the most popular towns on the Adriatic. World famous celebrities, movie stars regularly visit this perl of the Adriatic Sea, not without a reason….. Hvar has it all: natural beauty , history, old stone buildings, vibrant night life ….. Become a part of Hvar´s magic !
Our guests safety is our primary concern….. That means that in case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel the tour. Guests will be offered another date to reschedule the tour, or full refund.
The tour is not recommended for children under 3 years old, pregnant women, and people with serious back problems and injuries.
Also, we are not responsibile for any damages that may occur due to a higher force, or things out of our control